Friday, March 9, 2012

Trade my PS3 for a 360?

I went from a 360 to a PS3. No I am seriously regretting doing so. Both consoles have great exclusives. But multiplatform games are better on the 360. Look at some recent titles such as Need for Speed Shift. On the PS3 the game displays at a top 720P, while the 360 can display it at 1080P. The 360 has better hardware. Don't let anyone fool you into thinking otherwise. Read the links below. The PS3 may seem to have better hardware on paper, but Sony has a track record of over promising and under delivering. Unless you get exclusives that game devs have poured hours into a game do you get decent looking games. You will hear many people say, graphics aren't everything, its gameplay as well. I say BS to that remark and spit on it. In this day and age, when $60 goes to a game the graphics need to be good and have good gameplay. So what if the PS3 has Blu-Ray. You will be able to steam HD titles from your XBOX soon, and not to mention netflix.



Please don't take all of these as a bashing of the PS3, I am mostly ranting and raving at my own stupidity. Both consoles are great, and I would keep both, but don't have the money buy both sets of exclusives. Curse the video game industry for costing so much!



What should I do?



http://www.hardcoreware.net/reviews/revi鈥?/a>



http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/617/6179鈥?/a>Trade my PS3 for a 360?
Hello,



I say "go for it" my friend, even if I'm a PS3 fanboy.



I totally respect your position regarding the 360, it's a very good console. There's no point turning this into another "console war". If you don't feel satisfied by your PS3 and you miss what you could do with your old 360, of course you should go back! No hesitation.



I am myself a hardcore PS3 fan and I'll stick with my "phat" since I use it mostly (80%) to play Blue-Rays and streamed DivX files, and only a little bit (20%) for games. As you can see, in my case, the 360 is not even an option so I never really considered it... I did spend some time with it when it was first introduced.



If you make the switch back, do make sure you get a good recent version of the 360 with a good games combo and up-to-date features.



Peace and game on!

:)
good luck with ur RROD ill stick with the ps3



On the PS3 the game displays at a top 720P, while the 360 can display it at 1080P. The 360 has better hardware.





graphics aren't everything ur lines LOL



UPDATE - November 20, 2007 ps3 has gotten way better



they got better exclusive right now sell it to gamestop



beacuse they make it on the 360 then they pretty much just due the same on the ps3 they took what they did on the 360 and make it its called a port it means they took the 360 spec which is eazyier to make beacuse the xbox uses dvd it only about 9gb and they just transfer that to the blue ray on the ps3



its not like it going to make a difference exclusive are better to play beacuse they unleash the ps3 power like uncharted 2 killzone 2 infamous gran turismo metar gear 4 and more ebay , craiglist



720 and 1080 sometimes to make a difference sometimes game at 720 look better than if they try to make it 1080Trade my PS3 for a 360?
I call bullshit, there's no way 360 is more powerful. The ps3 is as powerful as a computer
do what you think is right the rrod can be fixed your self although the ps3 is worth more so youd want to trade it for a 360 ansd a few gamesTrade my PS3 for a 360?
Why do you want multiplatform games when you have an endless supply of ps3 exclusive AAAs.



Oh, well, if you do trade it again, you won't be able to play the best game this generation, Uncharted 2.
quote - "am mostly ranting and raving at my own stupidity" that is only thing i agree with you in your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment