Friday, March 2, 2012

Does any know if the cheat code for the new Wolverine Game works on Xbox 360?

I love using cheat codes in games. I still enjoy it the same, and I have seen cheat code on ign.com and gamefly.com and I haven't found a person who says that the codes work. I don't want to buy the game without knowing help please.Does any know if the cheat code for the new Wolverine Game works on Xbox 360?
Yes they work excellently, I recently bought Wolverine Uncaged on 360 and it is a brutal game but you won't die if you enter the codes from ign.com, and you will have infinite rage and double relex. The game is awesome in itself. Now you have to hear the sound for you to know the code is working. Your blood will still go down after the no die code is entered but YOU WON'T DIE, your body body will be super bloody and expose, especially if you run into the machine guns, you will look like a skeleton with claws running around. The infinite rage is excellent, you can power up and go to town on your enemies. I am not sure if you have to enter the codes again once you turn the console off, but find a no fighting spot to enter the codes. Important: YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SAVE after the codes have been entered.Does any know if the cheat code for the new Wolverine Game works on Xbox 360?
yes they work

No comments:

Post a Comment