Friday, March 9, 2012

I can't play "Fable:The Lost Chapters" on my Xbox 360?

I just bought "Fable: The Lost Chapters" on Original Xbox console and I want to play it on Xbox 360. I saw the offical Xbox website and Gamespot and IGN, and I saw that the game is compatible with Xbox 360, but when I put the game in my Xbox 360, I can't play the game and it says: "This is an original Xbox game and it's not compatible with Xbox 360." But I see it on the list of backward compatibility list and also on Gamespot Xbox compatible list for Xbox 360. Please Help me.I can't play "Fable:The Lost Chapters" on my Xbox 360?
You may need to download/install updates to run the game which means you need Xbox Live running so the console can detect that an update is necessary. It should work but dunno, don't get too bummed out about it. Fable 2 is currently in production and I'm pretty sure it's only coming out for the Xbox 360.I can't play "Fable:The Lost Chapters" on my Xbox 360?
Buy a PS3!!I can't play "Fable:The Lost Chapters" on my Xbox 360?
call costomer service for xbox 360, the #'s on the website
I know this may sound useless, because you seem to have done your research but check to see what type of 360 you have. A 360-pro lets you play most original Xbox games while the core doesnt. Dont make fun of this answer because anyone would alraedy know this who has a 360 but I'm just trying to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment