Friday, March 9, 2012

Will you buy the Xbox 720 if you can't play used games?

I read an IGN article, and it talked about a rumour that states the upcoming Xbox 720 will not let people play used games. If that rumour becomes a reality, I will NOT buy the Xbox 720 because the majority of games I get for my Xbox 360 are used. Will you get the xbox 720 if you couldn't play used games on it?Will you buy the Xbox 720 if you can't play used games?
I've also read this article. If ANY company does this. I wouldn't buy ANY of their games or products of any sort. I barely buy used, but a comment I read in that article stated something along the lines of that one game only working for the first console it's used on. If that's how it's going to work, then it will be a HUGE problem for me. My friends and I lend each other games all the time, and that would stop if this whole used game thing is implemented.
I have xbox 360 and not ps3 and stand by that choice. If microsoft doesnt allow used games to be played (even though i only buy new anyways) i will switch to playstation.

Report Abuse

Will you buy the Xbox 720 if you can't play used games?
You can't be serious, have game companies completely utterly forgotten that people still buy used Super Nintendo, Playstation 2 games? People need to stop thinking Here %26amp; Now and start thinking future wise, these "Pre-Order" Bonuses and "Game of the year" edition are getting out of control as it is. We don't even need an Xbox 720 yet, the Xbox 360 just came out with a new model.
how is that even possible?

once you buy a new game and play it on your system, it's already been used. so if it can't play used games, you won't be able to play the game after just one time of playing it?



unless you mean like they have something where you can play that one game only on one system. like if you bought a new game and played it on your system, it won't be able to be played on another system. if that's the case, then i won't want to buy the system. what if you had more than one? what if you want to lend the game to a friend?Will you buy the Xbox 720 if you can't play used games?
Yes, but mostly because I want to feel socially accepted. People might think I'm some sort of hipster or something if I'm stuck playing the 360. Plus now the people who made the game will get the money this way rather than game stop or some other place.
No I won't. Because once the console breaks, I'd have to buy my entire game collection again. Hopefully this rumor proves to be false.
sure
How's it going to know their used?

No comments:

Post a Comment