Friday, March 9, 2012

I own a PS3 and a Xbox 360, and I need fun games.?

I have Halo 3, Bioshock, and played other shooters, but they just don't seem to do it for me. I don't get much of a thrill out of them. I want a good game(s) to play other then shooters.



Games that I really enjoyed were Oblivion, Dark Cloud + Dark Cloud 2, Fable, Dungeon Siege and Shemue. Just naming some. Really looking foward to Fable 2.



I guess I am a picky RPG lover, but I can't help it. I don't ussually go for game under the 8 rating [ign] either. I tried demos of games on the 360 which were labled RPG but I didn't find any intrest in.



I also want to know wheter Folklore, currently out on the ps3, is worth my time? It recieved good ratings, and looks fun to play.I own a PS3 and a Xbox 360, and I need fun games.?
***********PS2 GAMES COLLECTION (Keepers)***********



***Beyond Good %26amp; Evil (Adventure - Teen), my rating 8.5 (main character is Jade a female/heroine)

***Castlevania (Lament of Innocence)(Action - Mature), my rating 8.5

***Castlevania (Curse of Darkness)(Action - Mature), my rating 8

***Devil May Cry (Action - Mature), my rating 9

***God of War (1%26amp;2)(Action - Mature), my rating 9

***Jak %26amp; Daxter (1-3)(Action - Everyone), my rating 9.5

***LEGO Star Wars (1%26amp;2)(Action - Everyone), my rating 8

***Onimusha (1%26amp;2)(Action - Mature), my rating 7.5 (because you have to use the D-pad to move the characters)

***Onimusha (3%26amp;4)(Action - Mature), my rating 8.5 (because you can now use the left analog stick to move the characters)

***Ratchet %26amp; Clank (1-3)(Action - Teen), my rating 9.5 (my personal favorite)

***Resident Evil 4 (Adventure - Mature), my rating 9.5 (my personal 2nd favorite)

***Shadow of the Colossus (Action - Teen), my rating 8

***Sly Cooper (1-3) (Adventure - Everyone), my rating 8.5

***Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy (Adventure - Teen), my rating 8

***Star Wars Bounty Hunter (Action - Teen), my rating 9 (My favorite Star Wars)

***The Bards Tale (Action - Teen), my rating 8

***Tomb Raider (Legend %26amp; Anniversary)(Action - Teen), my rating 8.5 (Main character is Lara Croft, a female/heronie)

***Van Helsing (Action - Teen), my rating 8

***X2 Wolverine's Revenge (Action - Teen), my rating 8



There are a total of 32 games on this list. They are all Platformer/Action/Adventure games, my favorite kind. I have enjoyed playing all of these games, I still have them and I do not intend to ever get rid of them. I enjoy replaying them from time to time. I have played all of these games on my PS2, so they could also be played on a PS3. Hope this helps. GAME ON!!!!!
thanks ill look into them

Report Abuse

I own a PS3 and a Xbox 360, and I need fun games.?
Get Heavenly Sword. It got a 7 from ign but its better than that. Atleast an 8.5. I'm not into Folklore but some of the people on my friends list have played it and they enjoyed it.
Any Grand Theft Auto game.I own a PS3 and a Xbox 360, and I need fun games.?
Gears of War, Halo 3, Madden 08, NBA 08, Guitar Hero 3, Rock Band!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment