Friday, March 9, 2012

Batman Arkham Asylum: 360 version vs PS3 version?

I was on IGN looking up the reader reviews for this game (PS3 version) and I heard people saying that it was **** on the PS3, but how is it **** if it is the excact same game as the 360 version except you also get to play as the joker???



I would normally buy a multi-platform game for my 360 but with the extra content on the PS3 version it is a no brainer.Batman Arkham Asylum: 360 version vs PS3 version?
dude trust me, the game is excellent. i downloaded the demo off xbox live market place, and the game is phenominal. now usually i am not a guy who plays other games besides guitar hero, but this game really got my attention. it got my attention so well that i am actually getting it the first day it comes out. and i chose this game over modern warfare 2. i decided to get that game for christmas. but the new batman game is so good, i have to get it now. and usually xbox and ps3 games work the same. so either way, your in for a great game!Batman Arkham Asylum: 360 version vs PS3 version?
Probably because the 360 controller is better. People prefer the joysticks and trigger buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment