Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spiderman 3 Xbox 360 Playable Characters?

I would just like for somebody to confirm something. I have been searching the internet trying to see if its possible to play as venom and how. I have found many people stating many different ways to unlock him and some people saying its not possible. THEN i look at ign cheats and see something that said you can also play as lizard, sandman, and venom. Can somebody please tell me if i am able to unlock these characters and how? Or if I need to be on a different console?Spiderman 3 Xbox 360 Playable Characters?
You can only unlock Venom by playing through the game...



Complete the game 100% with normal suit black and New Goblin and you will have Venom.



http://www.xbox360cheats.com/Spiderman_3鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment