Friday, March 9, 2012

Slimline XBOX 360 - What do you think?

What do you think?

Will there be a slimline version of XBOX 360, If so, what new key features will the new console have?

MS/SONY/NINTENDO Fanboys or not, just give your opinion about this rumor.



Also, Look Here:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/107/1079610p1.html



I'm thinking they will change the current disc tray to a slot-loading disc drive, smaller power brick (hopefully smaller or integrated) and of course a new motherboard codenamed valhalla (This would really kill the RROD problem). :)

I don't think Blu-Ray will be necessary until their 8th-gen consoles because that would really f-up current XBOX 360 owners. Built-in WiFi, 3D TV support is possible..



Well uh.. Hopefully there will be a slim 360 at E3 or somewhere close :OSlimline XBOX 360 - What do you think?
I might look into it but my trust with the 360 isn't that good I much prefer my 360 over my ps3 but its still I bought alan wake and red dead redemption last tues. and my elite got the 3rrod this is my 4th 360 already and I got a lauch ps3 still working,if they do announce a slim 360 I might get that instead of buying a new elite .
  • chinese menu
  • cracker barrel locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment