Friday, March 2, 2012

How many people would agree with me if I said that ign's game ratings suck b$#@7?

They gave mario party 8 a freaking 5.2 they are such ignorant bastards. And they always seem to bag on the wii never really that much on the xbox 360 or the PS3. If you ask me, I say they're prejudice towards the wii's unique game play. I'm never going to ign again!How many people would agree with me if I said that ign's game ratings suck b$#@7?
I think a lot of PS3 and 360 owners, are deliberately giving wii games low scores.How many people would agree with me if I said that ign's game ratings suck b$#@7?
Game ratings are crap. The only way to find out whether a game is good is to go rent it and play it yourself. I only use IGN for game news, not reviews.



The thing to remember is that all game reviewers have their own personal preferences. If I was a game reviewer, I'd be pretty tough on FPSs because I can't stand the genre. Therefore, my review would be crap. Of course, it's not always good to get rabid fan reviews either since they might play up all the good things about a game and not point out the bad things.



Don't be angry at IGN, they're only human.

No comments:

Post a Comment