Friday, March 9, 2012

How much is my Call of Duty: Black Ops On the Xbox 360 worth?

How much money can I get for it? I really want Gamestop to give me $20-$30 for it so that I can buy Red Dead Redemption on the PlayStation 3. I already have Black Ops on my PS3 and I saw how awesome RDR looked and I really want it. It got 9.7 out of 10 by IGN and I have beaten it before on the 360, but It was a year ago and I want to beat it again because I just can't stop thinking about. And I didn't have Xbox Live or PSN back then and I really am looking forward to the multiplayer. So I want to sell Black Ops for at least $20.How much is my Call of Duty: Black Ops On the Xbox 360 worth?
I saw it at a game seller for 30$. Probably could sell for 20.How much is my Call of Duty: Black Ops On the Xbox 360 worth?
You will probably be able to get like $15 from gamestop.How much is my Call of Duty: Black Ops On the Xbox 360 worth?
$1 拢1 it's only worth that unrealistic pile off crap . But probably $17 or 拢14
Call of duty black ops is a awesome game the story last about 2-3 days if you good at the game 1-2 days final the first strike add on is pretty cool escalation is cool to annalation is okay my favortite is rezzuruction is the best with all zombie world at war maps and the all new moon moon is awesome you start out on earth in a militery base Theres a teleporter to go to space you get a space suit low gravity so when you kill a zombie they float away Pros-good game fun solo zombies cool guns Cons-lame multiplayer 2 hits in zombies and you die bad reload time if your a call of duty fan try renting it first if your not a call of duty fan dont get it get halo if you dont like call of duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment