Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pros and cons on the xbox 360?

Well I am thinking about getting an Xbox 360. I've never had one but i have owned a PS3 and Wii (I moved to California and those systems stayed in Colorado with my sisters) Anyways I won 3 games from IGN during the 12 days of Christmas and I got 3 Xbox 360 games and so I just want to know pros and cons to see if I should buy the 360 or just sell the games.Pros and cons on the xbox 360?
+Great online play, cheaper compared to the PS3, system-wise, voice chat during games, actually protects itself by shutting off when it overheats, DLC's are available earlier, online won't be hacked anytime soon



-$40-$6- a year for the online. overheats more than the PS3 would,the controller may be too big for you, the D-Pad isn't so great like the Dualshock, controllers need AA batteries, or rechargeable sold separately, has less hardcore games(cud be my opinion only)
Xbox is better in every way, the only con I can think of is you have to pay $50 a year to play online, which isn't that much, only 14 cents a day I think. :)Pros and cons on the xbox 360?
pros: everything



cons: ps3 fanboys
pros: lots of fun games, huge online community, xbox live, netflix, many new games coming no consPros and cons on the xbox 360?
Pros: Lots of games are on it and not on PS3 and other consoles, good graphics.. and uh.. thats it..



cons: EXPENSIVE. and PS3 is better. :}
Pros..NONE

Cons..all older 360 will be bricked thursday with the new update...

No comments:

Post a Comment