Friday, March 9, 2012

Top 3 Xbox 360 games...what are yours?

Xbox 360 has a plethora of games that are a lot of fun to play.



1. GTA IV: I think there are no arguments here...Open world online play???? "Masterful", as IGN puts it!



2. Gears of War: to me this game had the most engaging single player...not to mention the excellent online play.



3. Halo 3: I believe this game has the best multiplayer, also the campaign mode had me engaged more than i thought i would be.Top 3 Xbox 360 games...what are yours?
aherm...



1. Halo 3: I believe this game has the best multiplayer, also the campaign mode had me engaged more than i thought i would be.



2. Gears of War: to me this game had the most engaging single player...not to mention the excellent online play.



3. GTA IV: I think there are no arguments here...Open world online play???? "Masterful", as IGN puts it!



... yeah... i kinda fixed your list to my content :D
1. Gears of War

2. Elders Scroll Oblivian

3. Lost OdessyTop 3 Xbox 360 games...what are yours?
I own a PS3 but I'd have to say GoW. Rumors are flying about GoW 3 coming to PS3 as well and I hope it happens.
I think wii sport man

http://x5.com.au/product-1042-NEW-Wii-Console-Video-Games-Set-Nintendo-Resident-Evil-Umbrella-AuctionTop 3 Xbox 360 games...what are yours?
Halo 3

Naruto Raise of a Ninja (Woooo)

Forza
1. call of duty 4. the story was short, but nothing short of amazing.



2. gta 4. i just got it two days ago, but im certainly warming up to it.



3. halo 3. the best matchmaking in any game, plus it has tons of replay value.
1)Gears of War- The multiplayer isn't great but i love the storyline, it really makes you feel like you're there. If gears of war had Halo 3's multiplayer maps and stuff it would be the perfect game



2) Halo 3- I love how u can turn into the flying robot thingy in forge multiplayer



3)Assasins Creed- Unlike any other game, totally original in the gameplay and the graphics are phenominal
1:Halo3

2:Halo2

3:Halo1



HALO IS THE BEST X360 GAME EVER MADE!!!!!!

PLAY IT ON LIVE!
Gta IV rocks

Saints Row pretty close

still looking for another great one the ea sports and the godfather disaponted me

No comments:

Post a Comment